We focus on our clients’ individual long-term needs and work to achieve their goals with commitment, integrity and credibility. That’s why our clients trust us. We don’t take that lightly, so we will continue to work in ways that keep and strengthen that trust. Truly superb, comprehensive asset and wealth management and advising can only be accomplished this way.
A Focus on Lifelong Education
We listen closely to clients’ concerns and goals. And in plain terms, we carefully explain our plans for getting them there. We regularly communicate to clients our investment decisions and market analyses. But we also believe in providing opportunities for our clients and their families to become more financially savvy. So, when our clients have children and grandchildren, we invite the kids to learn about saving, spending, investing and giving at CapWealth Money Camp. For our female clients and for the female friends and family of clients, we regularly offer seminar luncheons for discussing issues that specifically affect women.
Our latest Client Satisfaction Survey was conducted in 2015 and sent to every client for which we have an email address. The survey’s overwhelming positive responses were very consistent with past surveys:
- 99% of respondents are satisfied in general with CapWealth Advisors
- 100% rate our responsiveness to their needs as excellent or good
- 100% rate our service as excellent or good
- 92% are either satisfied or strongly satisfied with their portfolio performance based on their risk tolerances and considering the general state of the market
- 97% either strongly agree or agree that their goals and objectives are clearly understood by their advisors
- 98% rate the quality and frequency of our communication with them as excellent or good
- 89% find our services superior to firms they’ve used in the past and/or are familiar with